Sometimes near cableways arrivals, ramps accesses are protected by mobile or improvised gates railings, and sometimes, without any certification.
Ad example for carlifts, it should be specified that guardrails must be projected with specific materials to ensure the exactly function performs, like safeguard people safety from any possible void falling and reducing any correlated risks.
For greater clarity on the subject, here following a lists of the main rules governing the railings or balustrades calculation and construction:
– Regulation (EU) 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 March 2011
– Ministerial Decree 14/01/2008 – Technical Standards for Construction. (ITALY)
– February 2, 2009 Ministerial Circular No. 617 (ITALY)
– Eurocodes: Eurocode 0 UNI EN 1990 – Basis of structural design. EC1 Uni En-1991 Actions on structures. Uni En 1993- Eurocode 3 Design of steel structures. Eurocode 8 Uni En 1998-Design of structures for earthquake resistance.
– UNI No. 10805 from the No. 10809.
– General Standards UNI EN 1090 parts 1 and 2.
– Ministerial Decree 31/07/2012. (ITALY)
– Ministerial Decree 14/06/1989 n ° 236. (ITALY)
AVANTGATES is the only mobile gate system capable to ensure guard rail certificate in accordance with European regulations over-exposed.
Thanks to its hydraulics constructional peculiarities, is the only closure system which is not affected by any thermal variations stresses so we could fit it in extreme climate conditions. In fact oil viscosity is able to ensure standard operations up to -40 ° C degrees. It’s a goal compared to common electromechanical horizontal gate motors which, at few temperatures below zero, could have freezing problems.
Here following just only one AVANTGATES system which has been installed in Lagazuoi cableway arrival station in Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy) at 2733 meters height.
Other Avantgates peculiarities for those extreme closure applications:
– High system reliability for high cycles number;
– Easiness maintenance;
– Opening speed up to 7 seconds.